Monday 27 July 2015

T Is For Talisman at The Butterfly Challenge

The current theme at The Butterfly Challenge is T is for Talisman. This is a very sad card for me as it's for the lovely couple that run my local craft shop in Ringwood, Tulip Crafts, as they are closing down at the end of this week. I'm so going to miss them both and the Wednesday craft classes. I wasn't sure whether to make a sorry you're leaving card but thought a good luck card was more positive as they move on to pastures new. The hanging butterfly charm is from a pair of earings but thought it would make a perfect talisman. The letters are cut from funky foam and I've heated and stamped into some of the letters to give them texture


2 comments:

  1. Kim this is so pretty. I love the earing/talisman. I have some of that butterfly paper too but only use is sparingly as I like it far to much to use it up! Lol. thankyou for fluttering by #35. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your butterfly charm! Thanks for your entry at Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge!
    Guest Designer Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete