Tuesday 7 April 2015

Super Hero At Cardz 4 Guys


Time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week and Andrea has chosen the theme Super Hero. I was a bit stuck for this but then remembered a Kanban kit I've had for yonks so got that out. I've followed this layout from Sketch Saturday

I've used my new embossing folder and die set that I bought when I was in the Netherlands in February cutting some bricks from gold mirror card for the corners and centre piece



We'd love to see what you come up with for this challenge and don't forget, you creation can be suitable for any age as long as it's masculine

7 comments:

  1. A great design, Kim - I love the brickwork backing and the little gold brick corners.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Kim, this one certainly had us scratching our heads.
    Apparently my 4 yr old Grandson wants to be a superhero when he grows up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Kim! Your embossing looks terrific and I love the gold details. I'm glad you remembered these supplies, they are perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great male card, Kim. Love your embossing and how you used the sketch in your design. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gold bricks are a great addition to the background and add to the overall effect to make a really stunning card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fun super hero card. The bricks look great in gold. I think I might have to treat myself to the die you used! It's lovely of you to join in the fun with the Saturdays at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love it! Awesome image and love those gold bricks. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete