Tuesday 10 February 2015

Puppy Love at Cardz 4 Guyz


Time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week our theme is Puppy Love. Now, if you're of an age, this might remind you of Donny Osmond so you could show young love on your creation or go for the more obvious like I have done



Joanna Sheens Furry Friends CD
X Cut Falling Hearts Embossing Folder
Stampin Up punches and sentiment


I'm also entering this ito the following challenges
That's Crafty - Animal Magic
Fussy and Fancy - It's All About Love
The Male Room - Valentine

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely creation! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous kim.the dog is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! Wanted to pop over for a visit! Your puppy card is adorable and I love your embossing folder! I still have a few more Valentine's cards to make so I need to get at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of this challenge!

    ReplyDelete