Tuesday 11 November 2014

You Go Girl at Cuttlebug Mania

It's time for another challenge at Cuttlebug Mania and this time we want to see you Girly cards. I much prefer to make masculine cards  so I've gone with pretty rather than girly. The background is made from some snippets of 3 papers and I've weaved them before sticking onto a base card and embossing it. The butterfly die was free with the latest DoCrafts magazine and I've brushed it with Wink of Stella


X Cut Butterfly die
Spellbinders Floral Oval die
Spellbinders Oval die
Spellbinders Ribbon Tag die
Marianne Design Forest Branch and Swirl
Embossilicious Dotty embossing folder
Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose Collection papers

I'm also entering this into the Butterfly Challenge which is to use three papers and Pixie's Snippets Playground

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Kim! Perfect for both the Playground and Mrs A's challenge!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete