Tuesday 18 November 2014



It's Tuesday so we have a new challenge for you at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week our theme is Christmas Stocking. I just love this Hunkydory so much that I wasn't going to use it then I decided it would be perfect for OH's Christmas card and at least then I can have it back :). The holly leaves and berries are a Marianne die embossed with clear powder to give a shine to them



We'd love to see what masculine cards you come up for with this challenge and don't forget to pop over and see what the other girls have created

2 comments:

  1. Must admit I have those qualms about my favourite makes and like you I tend to send them to people I can claim them back from !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Kim - glad it's not just me that doesn't want to use my stash!
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete