Thursday 5 June 2014

Twisted Box Card

This fortnight's challenge at the Technique Twist is to make a box card. I wanted to make one for my cousin's 18th but they're not really big enough to be and I didn't have any A3 card so I've made one with two pieces of card so it folds into an 8x8 envelope. I've also twisted the design so that you get two upright parts which are folded diagonaly (thanks to Little Babs on the Crafters Reunited forum for this idea).





I'm also entering this into the following challenges

Try it on Tuesday - Feminine and Fancy
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - Box

And I've just realised it fits the Butterfly Challenge Butterfly Bingo - Pink, Butterfly and Dry Embossing. There's still over a week to play along with this challenge so pop over and have a look

7 comments:

  1. Wow Kim, this is gorgeous and a different take on box cards too. Love it - as well as the pink of course!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and design Kim.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thanks for sharing on Technique Twist

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic box card, and you have added some wonderful embellishments.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pink, it,s gorgeous and it's twisted. Love it. Thankyou for fluttering by my bingo challenge . Hugs Mrs a. (Butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so stunning kim.i love all the girly details and the pop up design is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a wonderful box thanks for joining us at sfc

    ReplyDelete