Tuesday 24 June 2014

How Charming at Cuttlebug Mania

We've got a new challenge for you at Cuttlebug Mania and this time we want to see your creations with a charm on. This will be our last challenge for a while as we're taking a summer break until September so we're hoping for a bumper entry this time

For my card, I've followed this sketch from Sunday Stamps


I had an idea of what I wanted to do when I set out but this has turned out so different. For a start, the embossed background was going to be white on a black mat but I embossed the wrong piece of card I liked how it looked so used that


Cuttlebug Rock embossing folder
Crafts Too Music Notes embossing folder
Long Rectangle Nesties
Darkroom Door Rockstar stamp set
Charms from The Works

We'd love to see how you've used a charm on your creations but please remember to let us know how you have used your die cutting machine

No comments:

Post a Comment