Tuesday 24 June 2014

Get Sporty at Cardz 4 Guyz


It's challenge time at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we want to see your masculine sporty card. I've been getting out and about on my bike a lot recently so I've gone with cycling as my sport


Paper - My Mind's Eye Come Away With Me
Kanban embossed topper - On Your Bike
Stampin Up Itty Bitty Banners stamp and die
Card Candy made with a circle punch and embossed

So pop over to the blog and get some inspiration from the team and let us see what you come up with

I'm also entering this into the following challenges
Bearly Mine Designs - One For The Boys
Country View Crafts - Only Men Allowed

4 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this design and so appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View Crafts.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us over at Bearly Mine Challenges, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Bearly Mine Inspiration & Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete