Tuesday 3 June 2014

Butterfly Bingo

I nearly missed out on the current Butterfly Challenge but hopefully this quick card will be just in time. This time there's this bingo board to choose your elements from



I've gone for the top left to bottom right row. The pink is obvious, the stamped butterflies are from Stampin Up's Papillon Potpourri and the dry embossing is a folder which was free with a magazine. I've covered the raised embossing and the stamped butterflies with clear Wink of Stella which just about shows up in the picture


3 comments:

  1. I really must buy some Wink of Stella as it gives such a lovely finish. I can the effect on your card. I have these stamps but not really played with them yet. They look great with the EF folder and of course they are pink my favourite choice of colour. I love the CAS look . Thankyou. For fluttering by . You have loads of time as the challenge is running 4 weeks instead of the normal 2weeks. Hugs Mrs A. (Butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs A - I knew in the back of my mind I had time but panicked a bit yesterday - maybe I'll have another go x

      Delete
  2. so gorgeous and delicate kim.beautiful embossing and butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete