Tuesday 28 January 2014

Year of The Horse at Cardz For Guyz

We had a great turnout for our second challenge at Cardz 4 Guyzhttp://cardz4guyz.blogspot.co.uk/  last week so thanks to everyone who played along. This week sees the start of the Chinese New Year and as 2014 is the year of the Horse, that is our theme for this week. It was quite strange that there were a lot of cards with horses on last week so at least we know there are lots of images and stamps about.

For my card I've used a very old stamp -  Anita's Horse Head. I've stamped it with black Memento and added some shading with Promarkers. The sentiment is by Stampin Up and stamped with black Versafine. The grey card I've layered it onto is from a John Lewis leaflet. I've just received my John Lewis "Me" card with vouchers for a free hot drink and cake every month until June and the little leaflet that came with it had some nice grey toned pages. I've applied for a card for hubby so I get another set :)


Now don't forget to pop over to the blog and see what the other girls have come up with for our  Horses themed challenge

3 comments:

  1. so stunning kim.the horse is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Kim, that stamp is a beauty. I love the simplicity CAS effect. A wonderful DT card. Cheers Caz

    ReplyDelete