Thursday 9 January 2014

Blurred Vision

No I haven't been on the vino! this is the current technique at The Technique Twist and they've also got a blog hop on so pop over and have a go and you may win the prize.

I've done my Blurred Vision Stamping two different ways. For the first one I sprayed the background card with water and then brushed the water so that there were no puddles. I've then stamped over the damp card with my Stampin Up Woodgrain stamp inked with Brushed Corduroy DI. The edges are lightly distressed with the same ink

The leaves are from Stampin Up's Gently Falling set and are stamped with the Brushed Corduroy and then I've gone over it with a blender pen rather than a water brush as I found this gave more control. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs and the frame is from Four Frames and cut with the matching punch


Now off to hop the blogs

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim,love the wood grain effect.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your monochromatic style Kimbo! This card is fantastic with it's Blurred Vision Woodgrain & leaves! Thanks for joining us on the Technique Twist Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and love the woodgrain on the back. Thanks for joining us over at the Technique Twist Blog Hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your intro, very cute made me laugh. Love the idea of the blender pen as an added technique twist. Thanks for Twisting with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a very creative card I love the wood grain , Thanks for joining us over at the Technique Twist Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice woodgrain!!! Thanks for joining us for the Blog Hop...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I love the look of the blurred woodgrain image! Thanks for playing along at The Technique Twist!

    ReplyDelete